tales of my post-grad travels and adventures

Thursday, June 14, 2007

AIDS Action Committee and off to Europe!

You all may be surprised to hear... that I will be staying in one place for longer than 6 months! I was just offered a permanent position in the development department of AIDS Action Committee as the Coordinator of Corporations and Foundations. Despite the permanent position, I have no thoughts of staying in one place for too long. I am heading out tomorrow for six weeks in Europe to relax and explore before I begin my 'real' job. I would love advice from anyone who has traveled to Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic or Germany on the sights that are not to be missed. I will be attempting to update my blog but the frequency of my stories will be dependent on the abundance of internet cafes and/or free time. I hope that you are all well and am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home