tales of my post-grad travels and adventures

Friday, October 13, 2006

I Got a Job!

Actually, I got two jobs and a few interviews but I ended up taking an internet cafe job which is pretty low key (and I get free internet). Now that I am making money I can start planning all of my various activities such as the canyon swing which I am doing next week. I am trying to decide what type of jump I want to do, to help me out go to www.canyonswing.co.nz click on jump styles and tell me which one I should do (no wimpy suggestions please).
Tomorrow night I am working a cool function as event staff. It is an opening for a famous New Zealand artist and will be attended by guests such as Peter Jackson and heaps of media like Vanity Fair; should be an interesting experience (let's hope clumsy me doesn't spill anything on the black tie attire of the rich and famous).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home