tales of my post-grad travels and adventures

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Summer is Always too short

It has been a wonderful and very busy summer for me. I have still not found a job but I had a couple of interviews yesterday which is a step in the right direction. While not interviewing or writing cover letters I have been playing and traveling all over New England. The Boston area has been busy with concerts, kareoke, Red Sox games and watermelon festivals which have been wonderful. I have also spent time with friends at their lakehouses in Vermont and Maine which were summer paradises. I have just returned from a few days at Julia's new apartment in NYC where we walked across the Brooklyn Bridge for Grimaldi's pizza, went to Serendipity for frozen hot chocolate, visited the met, walked around central park and took the ferry to staten island. Next week Lara and I are heading up to yet another lake in Maine for a couple of days which will be perfect in the predicted 90 degree heat. I hope all of your summers are going well and you are keeping cool :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home